Who loves pasta? I sure do!!! A big bowl of pasta is one of my favorite meals to enjoy but sometimes when I eat it I don’t feel the best the next day. I feel like I have a food hangover (I still need to do an allergy test someday but in the meantime I have found the perfect healthy alternative)! I found Cybele’s Pasta at our local Kroger and had to try it because it was pasta that is made with all VEGGIES and loaded with protein! There are also no extra added ingredients besides those veggies, which I love!
Anyway, my father in law is an amazing chef and I asked him to help me come up with some healthy, easy, few ingredient recipes. Him and my husband helped create this delish pasta dish!!! Kyle and Sophie were both a fan and it lasted us a couple days with leftovers!
1. Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente.
2. Heat up separate pan with thin layer of olive oil. Add thinly sliced shallots to warm pan and cook until starting to brown.
3. Add asparagus, halved cherry tomatoes and chopped garlic. Be careful to not burn the garlic.
4. When the vegetables are slightly browned, add a small amount of the leftover water from the pasta, a little more olive oil and a tablespoon of grey poupon. Stir together and cook until the water evaporates.
5. Add pasta, zest of half a lemon, and stir. Top with parmesan and chicken thighs.
I hope you love it! I would love to see who makes it and what you think so make sure to tag me @allinwithangie and use the hashtag #allinwithyourhealth!